At Cresset, we understand it’s not what you earn, it’s what you keep.
Designing the right investment strategy is just one piece of the puzzle. While often overlooked, understanding each client’s individual tax situation is equally important.
Tax management is not something that is just done one time per year, or even quarterly. Opportunities to create tax efficiency can present themselves at any time, and we understand their potential to add meaningfully to returns.
Cresset works closely with your tax advisor to explore ways we can manage, defer, and reduce your tax liabilities today, and in the future.
- Asset allocation
- Tax loss harvesting
- Tax efficient fund selection
- Manage mutual fund distributions
- Tailored approach to 401K’s and IRA’s
- Executive deferred compensation programs
- Master limited partnerships
- Exchange funds
- 529 College Plans
- Wealth transfer to mitigate future estate taxes
- Loss carry forwards
- Municipal fixed income